The Blue Lions Field Hockey Club strives to:
- Spread our love of field hockey. We are dedicated to each and every athlete that comes through our program.
- Offer each player an environment that allows them to develop according to her ability. Each player’s needs are different and our staff and programs are chosen and designed to deliver quality experiences at each level. Player development is the focus of our Club.
- Advance their knowledge of the game. Our participants, at both the entry and advanced levels, should expect their coaches, trainers, and administrators to educate players on rules, fundamentals, game sense, physical training, mental training, and safety with each and every activity.
- Establish programs for players designed specifically to enhance the knowledge, appreciation and enjoyment of field hockey and compete at their ability levels.
- Promote the development of communication, discipline, good sportsmanship and teamwork necessary for academic achievement and good citizenship.
- Concentrate our efforts on the process of learning and developing, not on the outcome of individual competitions.
- Focus on the development of physical, mental, as well as emotional fitness of its team members.
- Attract, develop and retain superior coaches that will provide the leadership, player development and operational expertise.